Cannot display the webpage

Gloria E
5StarLounger

Re: Cannot display the webpage

Post by Gloria E »

Thanks Dave & Hans. Now I know I have the 32-bit version.
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive & well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, red wine in the other, body thoroughly used up. Totally worn out & screaming "Wow, Wee What a ride!

DaveA
GoldLounger

Post by DaveA »

If you go to Start, the All programs, you should see two IE entries, one marked (64 bit), this one will open the 64 bit version.
I am so far behind, I think I am First :evilgrin:
Genealogy....confusing the dead and annoying the living

Gloria E
5StarLounger

Post by Gloria E »

DaveA wrote:If you go to Start, the All programs, you should see two IE entries, one marked (64 bit), this one will open the 64 bit version.
All programs don't list any IE programs, I only have the shortcut on my desktop.
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive & well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, red wine in the other, body thoroughly used up. Totally worn out & screaming "Wow, Wee What a ride!

Gloria E
5StarLounger

Post by Gloria E »

Gloria E wrote:
DaveA wrote:If you go to Start, the All programs, you should see two IE entries, one marked (64 bit), this one will open the 64 bit version.
All programs don't list any IE programs, I only have the shortcut on my desktop.
Correction!

I see the two different versions of IE and I'm using the 32-bit, the 64-bit versions not ready for prime time.

DaveA
GoldLounger

Post by DaveA »

So to answer your question you have BOTH on your machine and you appear to be using the 32 bit version. :hairout:
I am so far behind, I think I am First :evilgrin:
Genealogy....confusing the dead and annoying the living

Gloria E
5StarLounger

Post by Gloria E »

DaveA wrote:So to answer your question you have BOTH on your machine and you appear to be using the 32 bit version. :hairout:
Give that man a Willkie button. He answered my question correctly. :clapping: