IE 7 Pro

Gloria E
5StarLounger

IE 7 Pro

Post by Gloria E »

I have IE7 Pro 2.4.8 and I'm looking in settings. I see "Disable Auto Hide in full screen"
What exactly is this and should it be selected? :scratch:

Gloria E
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive & well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, red wine in the other, body thoroughly used up. Totally worn out & screaming "Wow, Wee What a ride!

Samantha
3StarLounger

Re: IE 7 Pro

Post by Samantha »

Gloria, while "IE7 Pro" is an add-on for Internet Explorer, I have to assume that the auto-hide feature works the same as with regular IE7. When in full screen (F11) mode, auto-hide hides the address bar and toolbar until you move the mouse pointer to the top of the screen. Once you point to where they are hidden, the address bar and toolbar slide open.
Samantha

JoeP
SilverLounger

Post by JoeP »

Gloria E wrote:I have IE7 Pro 2.4.8 and I'm looking in settings. I see "Disable Auto Hide in full screen"
What exactly is this and should it be selected? :scratch:
Look around IE7Pro User Guide - IE7Pro WiKi or IE7Pro Forum.

Joe
Joe

Gloria E
5StarLounger

Post by Gloria E »

Samantha wrote:Gloria, while "IE7 Pro" is an add-on for Internet Explorer, I have to assume that the auto-hide feature works the same as with regular IE7. When in full screen (F11) mode, auto-hide hides the address bar and toolbar until you move the mouse pointer to the top of the screen. Once you point to where they are hidden, the address bar and toolbar slide open.
Thanks loads, Samantha for the explanation. I've made a note of it until it sinks into this forgetful mind of mine remembers.

Gloria E
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive & well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, red wine in the other, body thoroughly used up. Totally worn out & screaming "Wow, Wee What a ride!

Samantha
3StarLounger

Post by Samantha »

No problem, Gloria. You piqued my curiosity by referring to IE7 Pro, when all I had was regular-old IE7 (which I must confess I rarely use anymore, having made the switch to Chrome for my browsing needs). So thanks to you, I learned something new, too.
Samantha