Two view - one monitor - while presenting

teachesms
2StarLounger

Two view - one monitor - while presenting

Post by teachesms »

Got a quick question:

A student emailed me the following:

Several months ago I observed a Powerpoint presentation in which the presenter had the "current slide" and "next slide" on his laptop while the audience could only see the "current slide" on the wall/screen. I have racked my brain trying to figure out how he did it but have been unsuccessful. If you are aware of how this can be done I would it if you just list the process I need to go through in order to accomplish it.

Thanks to anyone that can help me with this, as I am uncertain what the presentater did to accomplish this myself. I will check the board in a bit. Headed to the docs and this question has caught me off guard and off my game.

Thanks,
Nannette
If you can't convince them, confuse them - Harry S. Truman

Nannette

HansV
Administrator

Re: Two view - one monitor - while presenting

Post by HansV »

Best wishes,
Hans

teachesms
2StarLounger

Post by teachesms »

Hans,

Thank you. I appreciate the help today.

Nannette

Nannette

teachesms
2StarLounger

Post by teachesms »

Hans,

That seemed to help the person who asked the question. They have tossed another one to me today: (I am home sick and really not sure of what he is asking, so could you help me one more time on this?) Hope you understand the question...if not I can ask them to clarify.

Using my Powerpoint presentation for Defensive Driving and a projector I have made it to Powerpoint Presenter View and on my laptop screen I have the current slide on the upper left portion of the screen, 7 slides on the bottom, and a space for Notes on the upper right. My question is: Can I put in the Notes section the "next slide" in the presentation? I know that the "next slide" is one of the 7 on the bottom of the screen but it would be much easier to seen if he was in the Notes section.

Thank you

Nannette

HansV
Administrator

Post by HansV »

Others will correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think Presenter View is configurable.

Get well soon!
Best wishes,
Hans

teachesms
2StarLounger

Post by teachesms »

Hans,
Thank you for the speedy feedback. I will hold to see if others correct you, but have always trusted your wisdom and insight, so do not doubt you. Thank you for the well wishes...I hope to get better soon too! :)
Nannette

Nannette