Template Resource

Joseph
3StarLounger

Template Resource

Post by Joseph »

I currently need to provide a pp to my companies VP, that he plans to use during a quarterly business review for our biggest client. I am often asked to do this, however at this point I am completely out of fresh templates to utilize. Time does not allow me to dive in and create my own.

I was wondering if perhaps someone in the community might have or know of a good safe (free) place to download templates for corporate PP's.

Also, I've never added any VBA code to a PP, simply because I can never think of a reason to utilize. Would anyone know of a few useful tricks, that was helpful for you in making your PP stand out?

Any help here would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks-
Joe

HansV
Administrator

Re: Template Resource

Post by HansV »

Microsoft has many free templates available for download: PowerPoint presentations and slides.
There are many other sites offering free templates, e.g. PowerPoint Templates in Business / Finance.

I myself never use VBA in my own PowerPoint presentations, but then, they are quite simple :grin:
But I'd think twice before using VBA - if the slideshow has to be run on another computer, you'll have to allow macros, and that is not always possible...
Best wishes,
Hans

Joseph
3StarLounger

Re: Template Resource

Post by Joseph »

Thanks Hans, I think I've found one from M$.

Exactly why I have not used them, is because they are never for me, and I have no idea what pc it will be run on. I'm not going to explain 'enable macros' to a CEO....lol. My stomach drops when people ask that question, it's the moment you realize, "this is not going to be fun".