iSpring Presenter 4.3 FREE

steveh
SilverLounger

iSpring Presenter 4.3 FREE

Post by steveh »

Edited by HansV to remove ALL color information. Setting the font color to black was not the solution, for black text on a dark blue background (as in the Rainbow Pearl skin) is unreadable. By not setting the color at all, you leave it to the user's skin to determine the font color.

Hi All

I have used iSpring to flash for PowerPoint for ages now and it is great on my daily trawl today through http://www.giveawayoftheday.com/ I see that they have iSpring Presenter 4.3 for free, their words

"iSpring Presenter is a powerful eLearning toolkit that allows you to create engaging online courses and interactive quizzes right in your PowerPoint. It preserves the original quality of animations and transition effects as well as embedded multimedia files. With iSpring Presenter you can easily record audio narrations and presenter video for your slides or import them from an existing file. The software also features professional Flash content protection options, like custom watermark, password protection and domain restriction"

I have downloaded it but not tried it yet but I just feel it is going to be good, as of posting there is only 12 hours (GMT) left to download it

Editted: The font colour I was using was causing problems, changed to black
Last edited by steveh on 27 Jan 2010, 20:24, edited 1 time in total.
Steve
http://www.freightpro-uk.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
“Tell me and I forget, teach me and I may remember, involve me and I learn.”
― Benjamin Franklin

Samantha
3StarLounger

Re: iSpring Presenter 4.3 FREE

Post by Samantha »

Steve, whatever font combination you are using doesn't play well with the Rainbow Pearl skin I'm presently experimenting with. It shows up as blue on black, and selecting the text to get contrast doesn't work much better, as the font then appears as a black on grey.

The blue color in your signature is marginally easier to read, appearing to be a slightly different shade of blue that doesn't blur into the background quite so much as the main body text.
Samantha

steveh
SilverLounger

Post by steveh »

Mm

I am only using a blue font, I will change back to black

Thanks for letting me know
Steve
http://www.freightpro-uk.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
“Tell me and I forget, teach me and I may remember, involve me and I learn.”
― Benjamin Franklin

Samantha
3StarLounger

Post by Samantha »

Much better, thanks.
Samantha

brucekrymow
NewLounger

Post by brucekrymow »

Is iSpring a PowerPoint to flash convertor? Are there any watermarks & how's the quality?