Data transfer

jimpatel1993
2StarLounger

Data transfer

Post by jimpatel1993 »

Thanks for looking at my post 
I have two workbooks. One is source and other one is destination.
Source workbook will be changing everyweek and depending on value in source workbook I would like to transfer to destination workbook please.
1. Main columns in Source workbook Column A, E, I till U
2. Main columns in destination workbook Column B, I till U and Y till AK
3. In source workbook: Column A have part numbers and sometimes repetition of same part numbers. Column E is most important to decide where data to transfer in the destination workbook.
• If column E is random numbers or text other than “2” then I would like to transfer column I to column U to destination workbook Column I till column U with same part number row
• If column E is 2 then then I would like to transfer column I to column U to destination workbook Column Y till column AK with same part number row
4. In source workbook: If part number is repeating
• Example
Partnumber 1 is repeating 4 times. 2 times for random value (11 & 121) in column E and 2 times for value 2.
• In this case I would like to add random value (11 & 121) transfer data together and transfer to destination workbook Column I till column U with same part number row please
And
I would like to add value 2 , transfer data together and transfer to destination workbook Column Y till column AK with same part number row please

5. Part number in the destination workbook will be constant everyweek other than if partnumber from source workbook not available in destination then I would like to add those partnumber and transfer data as well please.

Thanks and sorry for big post

Jim
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

jimpatel1993
2StarLounger

Re: Data transfer

Post by jimpatel1993 »

Any help will be really appreciated
Thanks again
Jim

HansV
Administrator

Re: Data transfer

Post by HansV »

I'm afraid you're asking too much. I suggest that you start writing the code yourself, and ask more limited and specific questions when you get stuck, instead of asking us to do all the work for you.
Best wishes,
Hans