Reversing Subtotals? ? ?

kwvh
3StarLounger

Reversing Subtotals? ? ?

Post by kwvh »

I thought I read something a long time ago about this occurring to someone, but since it didn't affect me, I didn't file it away securely.

I have used the following code, without touching it for 14 or 15 months.

Code: Select all

.DisplayAlerts = False
                    '.Cells.Select
                    .Cells.Subtotal GroupBy:=1, Function:=xlSum, TotalList:=Array(4, 5, 6, _
                    7, 8, 9, 10), Replace:=True, PageBreaks:=False, SummaryBelowData:=True
                    .Cells.Subtotal GroupBy:=2, Function:=xlSum, TotalList:=Array(4, 5, 6, _
                    7, 8, 9, 10), Replace:=False, PageBreaks:=False, SummaryBelowData:=True
Nothing changed (I know you heard that before), but the results are totally different now, and I don't have a clue why. Does anyone have any ideas?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Ken
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

HansV
Administrator

Re: Reversing Subtotals? ? ?

Post by HansV »

I'm afraid that it's not possible to know what's going on without seeing (a stripped down copy of) the workbook.
Best wishes,
Hans

rory
5StarLounger

Post by rory »

I think you might be referring to this.
Regards,
Rory

kwvh
3StarLounger

Post by kwvh »

Hans and Rory,

Thanks for your thoughts and suggestions. As things slowed down I did recall where I read about this problem.
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/831824

And yes, all machines having this issue are running the latest Service Release, but it still required editing the Registry to fix.

THANKS!

Ken