excel template needed to compare lease printers

MickeyMouse
Lounger

excel template needed to compare lease printers

Post by MickeyMouse »

Hi All,

Before I go and possibly re-invent the wheel here, I have to look into replacing a couple of network printers and I was wondering if any of you had every done that and if you had developed an excel spreadsheet to do a cost comparison.
How best to describe Eileen's Lounge -
"Coming together is a beginning, staying together is progress, working together is the Lounge"

HansV
Administrator

Re: excel template needed to compare lease printers

Post by HansV »

I don't have such a template myself - sorry - and a Google search turns up lots of spreadsheets for leasing vehicles, but nothing for leasing printers...
Best wishes,
Hans

MickeyMouse
Lounger

Re: excel template needed to compare lease printers

Post by MickeyMouse »

HansV wrote:I don't have such a template myself - sorry - and a Google search turns up lots of spreadsheets for leasing vehicles, but nothing for leasing printers...
Thanks Hans. I tried searching with Google and on Microsoft's Template site but to no avail. I know there are a number of members here that do all sorts of network support and thought I'd take a chance that one of them might have been dragged into the never ending search for the perfect network printer (plus I was being lazy).

Oh well, I have so many other pressing issues but I am almost done creating one for myself so that I can satisfy my oh so needy management.

Thanks again for trying.
How best to describe Eileen's Lounge -
"Coming together is a beginning, staying together is progress, working together is the Lounge"