Disaster!!!!!!!!!!!1 when i click on Service

sal21
PlatinumLounger

Disaster!!!!!!!!!!!1 when i click on Service

Post by sal21 »

Tath is new for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When i click on Servizi( service in english i think) have the error in image attached!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

viking33
PlatinumLounger

Re: Disaster!!!!!!!!!!!1 when i click on Service

Post by viking33 »

Sorry, Sal. Unless you can translate this a bit more, the only thing I can make out is a problem with ActiveX controls?
BOB
:massachusetts: :usa:

If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.

HansV
Administrator

Post by HansV »

Select Start | Run...
Type regedit and press Enter or click OK.
In RegEdit, navigate to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\Zones.
x693.png
1) If you see subkeys apart from 0, 1, 2, 3 and 4, delete them. Do *not* delete 0, 1, 2, 3 and 4.

2) Click on the subkey 0, then look at the value of 1200 in the right hand pane. If this is set to 2 or 3, double-cllick the 1200 entry and change the value to 0, then click OK.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Best wishes,
Hans

viking33
PlatinumLounger

Post by viking33 »

Of course, my curiosity won and I had to follow that lead, just to see what I had entered there and what the connection might be. I am good but obviously you are Sal's translator and understood what he posted?
BOB
:massachusetts: :usa:

If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.

HansV
Administrator

Post by HansV »

Although I'm far from fluent in Italian, I can more or less read it, so I knew what the error message in the screenshot said. A Google search then turned up some possible solutions...
Best wishes,
Hans

sal21
PlatinumLounger

Post by sal21 »

HansV wrote:Although I'm far from fluent in Italian, I can more or less read it, so I knew what the error message in the screenshot said. A Google search then turned up some possible solutions...
I CAN NOT LIVE WITHOUT YOU! :grin: (but i'm just happy married!)
:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :hairout: :hairout: :hairout: :hairout: :hairout: :hairout: :hairout: :thankyou: :thankyou: :thankyou: :thankyou: :thankyou:

See now attached imsg....

note for other users:
in the top of tree HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\Zones have this tree:
-little square

deleted the little square.... reboot my pc and :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

the setting in 1200 are all ok without modify