Windows 7 Reliability Monitor

viking33
PlatinumLounger

Windows 7 Reliability Monitor

Post by viking33 »

I don't recall this being mentioned before but I ran into this handy tool built into Win 7. Don't know if it's in other earlier versions of Windows. You just click Start and type RELI, into the "Search Programs and Files box and hit Enter. It will show you a list of problems and alerts, etc, and you can get details by clicking on each entry.
Capture.PNG
BOB
:massachusetts: :usa:

If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.

HansV
Administrator

Re: Windows 7 Reliability Monitor

Post by HansV »

It's useful information. An earlier version of this tool was available in Windows Vista: the Windows Reliability and Performance Monitor.
Best wishes,
Hans

aekyall
4StarLounger

Post by aekyall »

viking33 wrote:I don't recall this being mentioned before but I ran into this handy tool built into Win 7. Don't know if it's in other earlier versions of Windows. You just click Start and type RELI, into the "Search Programs and Files box and hit Enter. It will show you a list of problems and alerts, etc, and you can get details by clicking on each entry.
Capture.PNG
Thanks Bob - Useful information to be able to refer to that I never knew existed!
Regards,
Keith

wasbit
2StarLounger

Post by wasbit »

As a new Windows 7 user & one who bypassed Vista, I'm feeling my way around so that information & where to find it is most useful.

Thanks Bob.
Regards
wasbit