No email notifications today

Gloria E
5StarLounger

Re: No email notifications today

Post by Gloria E »

HansV wrote:
  1. Click 'User Control Panel' in the upper part of the Lounge window.
  2. Click 'Digests' (the last 'tab' in the User Control Panel).
  3. Set the desired frequency and style, and the hour of the day at which you want to receive the digests. Finally click 'Submit' (don't forget this).
    x14.png
  4. Click 'Forums Selection'.
  5. Use the check boxes to specify for which forums you want to receive a digest; you can also specify what you want to see. Click 'Submit' when you're done (don't forget this).
  6. If you wish, you can specify more options in 'Post Filters' and 'Additional Criteria' but I'd leave those alone for now.
You should receive a digest at the specified hour of the day from now on.
See my reply to Big Al. I didn't read this until after I replied to Al. I will recheck and use your suggested settings, if I had seen this I wouldn't have asked Al about some of the changes. I still need to know how to change the Types of posts in the digest form All posts to First posts of topics only.

Gloria E
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive & well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, red wine in the other, body thoroughly used up. Totally worn out & screaming "Wow, Wee What a ride!

HansV
Administrator

Post by HansV »

Gloria E wrote:I still need to know how to change the Types of posts in the digest form All posts to First posts of topics only.
By clicking on 'First posts of topics only'.
If the radio buttons are disabled (greyed out), you haven't clicked Submit in the previous section after selecting that you want to receive Daily digests.
Best wishes,
Hans

Gloria E
5StarLounger

Post by Gloria E »

Thanks Hans,
You have sent me information which is all I need to fix the problem with No email notification. I going there right now and do as you directed.

Gloria E
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive & well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, red wine in the other, body thoroughly used up. Totally worn out & screaming "Wow, Wee What a ride!