First Anniversary of Eileen's Lounge

ChrisPr
Lounger

Re: First Anniversary of Eileen's Lounge

Post by ChrisPr »

Been a NewLounger for ever - never quick enough or knowledgeable enough to answer - but so grateful for a safe place to ask questions.
Thank you to the Admins, and to all.
ChrisPr

Rebel
4StarLounger
Location: Recently moved to Bracebridge - in the heart of Muskoka.

Post by Rebel »

And let me also add my "Happy Birthday" to the Lounge. It is so wonderful to have a place like this, and to our Admins - THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!! I don't post very much, but Eileen's is one of my home pages, and each time I open my browser (several times each day), I come for a visit.
John :canada:
A Child's Mind, Once Stretched by Imagination...
Never Regains Its Original Dimensions

aekyall
4StarLounger

Post by aekyall »

It's gives one a warm feeling to know that there are still nice people around who are prepared to give their time and expertise to help others less knowledgeable than themselves - and an even warmer feeling to know that the vast majority of them are here in Eileen's Lounge!
It took me a while to find our 'new' place - 5th Feb to be exact - and I have to admit to a certain amount of panic until I managed to pick up a few exchanges re Han's new 'handle' and checked his 'profile' to discover the lead to here.
A big thank you :thankyou: to all you guys for setting this place up. Here's to the next 12 months and beyond :clapping:
Regards,
Keith

RonH
SilverLounger

Post by RonH »

Thanks guys for all the support you offer to us mere mortals :clapping:
Eileen's is my refuge when all else seems to fail. Or maybe when I get lazy and can't be bothered to 'search' :innocent:
CYa Ron
W11 pc, Android toys.
The only reason we have the 4th dimension of Time is so that everything does not happen at once.

VegasNath
5StarLounger

Post by VegasNath »

One year old, wow, time flies!! :fanfare: Happy birthday, congratulations and THANKYOU! May there be many more to follow...... :smile:
:wales: Nathan :uk:
There's no place like home.....

geedeearr
StarLounger

Post by geedeearr »

Congratulations!!
I haven't been as regular as I was on Woody's, but still consider this my on-line home and pop in whenever I can, even if it's just to catch up on the Scuttlebutt. I've learned a bunch here, hopefully helped a couple of times and seriously consider this a Lounge of friends!
Thank you all so very much!! :thankyou: :clapping:
gary

Those who dance are considered insane by those who can't hear the music. - George Carlin                    Image

steveh
SilverLounger

Post by steveh »

As Usual I am late to the party and the lemonade and cake have all gone :sad:

All I can add is my heartfelt thanks to all of the admins and for my fellow loungers who make this a great place to drop into :fanfare:
Steve
http://www.freightpro-uk.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
“Tell me and I forget, teach me and I may remember, involve me and I learn.”
― Benjamin Franklin

stuck
Panoramic Lounger

Post by stuck »

steveh wrote:As Usual I am late to the party and the lemonade and cake have all gone :sad:
Nah, I can still see plenty in Hans post and there's still the jelly & ice cream, chocolate, Coca Cola and Irn Bru mentioned in other posts so don't be shy, step forward and tuck in!

Ken

Leesha
BronzeLounger

Post by Leesha »

Happy Birthday and many thanks for all that you do and for such a wonderful site that not only helps with problems but teaches as well. I have learned so much and for that I am extremely grateful.
Leesha