Lounge Robot

Gloria E
5StarLounger

Lounge Robot

Post by Gloria E »

I've searched every where and I can't find how to change the lounge robot (email delivery of posts). They are running so close together I can hardly determinge one post from the other. I would like them to arrive as close to the old lounge as possible (one post at a time).

Thanks for your help in advance,

Gloria E
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive & well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, red wine in the other, body thoroughly used up. Totally worn out & screaming "Wow, Wee What a ride!

HansV
Administrator

Re: Lounge Robot

Post by HansV »

Hello Gloria,

You cannot set the frequency of notifications of new posts in threads and/or forums that you have subscribed to. This is handled fully automatically by the Lounge server. If you find the frequency of the notifications too high, it's best to unsubscribe from some or all of them.

For the digests, you can choose to receive them daily, weekly or monthly, and you can choose when you'll receive them (approximately):
x438.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Best wishes,
Hans