A Question About "Breadcrumbs"

Bigaldoc
PlatinumLounger

A Question About "Breadcrumbs"

Post by Bigaldoc »

I'm in Windows 7 forum reading threads and posts as shown by this graphic:
2010-01-31_151540.png
When finished in that forum, I expect that if I click on Operating Systems in the breadcrumb trail, it will take me here:
2010-01-31_151652.png
Instead it takes me to something called Active topics, which I think is a list of posts and threads in ALL Operating System forums. I'd like to look at the OS forums, one at a time in the forum context. Is it possible to change this behavior?
2010-01-31_151629.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

HansV
Administrator

Re: A Question About "Breadcrumbs"

Post by HansV »

The list of forums is below the list of active topics in the subsilver2 skin; in prosilver it is above the list of active topics...
Best wishes,
Hans

Bigaldoc
PlatinumLounger

Post by Bigaldoc »

HansV wrote:The list of forums is below the list of active topics in the subsilver2 skin; in prosilver it is above the list of active topics...
Well I'll be @#$%^&* (as usual) !!! Them sunglasses don't impair YOUR vision do they? :blush:

Thanks Hans and consider the topic DONE!

Testing the editing theory "about" five minutes later: I've gotta start remembering to use the darn page down key more! (No edited message!)
Now ten minutes later, just for the interest of it! (Still no edited message! Hmmmm)
Editing again, a long time later! (Still no edited message!)

Editing one last time AFTER Skitterbug's post!
Last edited by Bigaldoc on 01 Feb 2010, 11:36, edited 1 time in total.

Skitterbug
BronzeLounger

Post by Skitterbug »

Bigaldoc wrote:
HansV wrote:The list of forums is below the list of active topics in the subsilver2 skin; in prosilver it is above the list of active topics...
Well I'll be @#$%^&* (as usual) !!! Them sunglasses don't impair YOUR vision do they? :blush:

Thanks Hans and consider the topic DONE!

Testing the editing theory "about" five minutes later: I've gotta start remembering to use the darn page down key more! (No edited message!)

Now ten minutes later, just for the interest of it! (Still no edited message! Hmmmm)

Editing again, a long time later! (Still no edited message!)
Based on what Hans said, you should have your "edited message" show up now that I've posted a reply to your post. WSS what happens! :grin:
Skitterbug :coffeetime:
A cup of coffee shared with a friend is happiness tasted and time well spent.

Bigaldoc
PlatinumLounger

Post by Bigaldoc »

That did it! Case Closed, Columbo!