Reporting an Unusual Occurrence

BobH
UraniumLounger

Reporting an Unusual Occurrence

Post by BobH »

Whilst reading threads this afternoon, my 'skin' switched from the LatteRed that I have specified in my preferences to the default subsilver. I continued through a series of responses. When I clicked to return to my bookmark position, I was logged out. Upon logging in I once again had LatteRed displays.

I've not experienced the subsilver to be persistent through multiple responses. In the past, it would revert to my choice on the next response.

I'm reporting this only in the off chance that it will be of use in any debugging efforts that might be ongoing or might arise in future.
Bob's yer Uncle
(1/2)(1+√5)
Intel Core i5, 3570K, 3.40 GHz, 16 GB RAM, ECS Z77 H2-A3 Mobo, Windows 10 >HPE 64-bit, MS Office 2016

GeoffW
PlatinumLounger

Re: Reporting an Unusual Occurrence

Post by GeoffW »

I'm getting increased instances of being logged out automatically, mostly between sessions, but once when I was logged on.

Initially things were going well on the new server, but they deteriorated.

BobH
UraniumLounger

Post by BobH »

I am logged off between sessions quite often. I figured it was because I don't log out. Today's experience was the first time I've had skin change and a log off occurring simultaneously without my doing anything to invoke either.
Bob's yer Uncle
(1/2)(1+√5)
Intel Core i5, 3570K, 3.40 GHz, 16 GB RAM, ECS Z77 H2-A3 Mobo, Windows 10 >HPE 64-bit, MS Office 2016

HansV
Administrator

Post by HansV »

We're very sorry about this. We don't know whether it is the new server, the new version of the software, or a combination of both.
Best wishes,
Hans

BobH
UraniumLounger

Post by BobH »

No need to apologize. My issues are infrequent and non-catastrophic. I only reported in case the information helps.
Bob's yer Uncle
(1/2)(1+√5)