Post by HansV »

What a surprise! :grin:
Best wishes,
Hans

RonH
SilverLounger

Re: couldn't login, was it just me?

Post by RonH »

Just for information ... could not log in earlier this morning.
Sadly this is ongoing :sad:
CYa Ron
W11 pc, Android toys.
The only reason we have the 4th dimension of Time is so that everything does not happen at once.

Doc.AElstein
BronzeLounger

Post by Doc.AElstein »

17th Feb late afternoon, Germany
Just for info.. I couldn’t log in over the last hour or so . It’s the first time I noticed the problem in the last couple of weeks
I tried a quick experiment. ( During the time that I was unable to log in ) ... I tried to register another account, just to see what happened. - No joy: I got Stuck here:
StuckAtRegister.JPG : https://imgur.com/Jp0erWA" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I tried both that registering and logging in from a few different VPN Servers, and a couple of computers. Always the same results: No Joy.

Its back to normal now for me. ( I was also able to get further along an attempt to register an account as well . ( I did not bother to take it to conclusion and register an account, but it seemed to be possible to register once the log in problem had gone ) ) ( I still only have the one account here. )

(Edit: a little while later I could not log in again, for a short time. I have not noticed that before. (But I can't be certain that it did not happen before. ) )

Edit 18th Feb around dinnertime Germany
Here is another variation... I have not had this before.
I can't log in with my main computer ( without VPN that's at 93.204.185.121 , Germany ) I have tried a few times.
On another computer, I was still logged in from yesterday, and still am so can add this edit just now ( VPN at New York 185.244.215.132 )
But still cannot log in on my main computer.
A little while later all is back to normal .. Once again it was only a short period, ( approx 15 minutes ) that I could not log in..
I am having difficulty logging in with this account just now.
You can find me at DocAElstein also

viking33
PlatinumLounger

Post by viking33 »

:bash: Locked out again, for about the last hour or so. Went off and deleted all Lounge cookies, then logged in manually user and P/W got in OK.
Getting to be a nuscence!
BOB
:massachusetts: :usa:

If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.

HansV
Administrator

Post by HansV »

It is a real nuisance. Unfortunately, it is unpredictable and inconsistent - others have been able to post throughout the day... :crazy:
Best wishes,
Hans

GeoffW
PlatinumLounger

Post by GeoffW »

Yes. And just when I thought things had settled down.