Repeated Logins Required

Gloria E
5StarLounger

Repeated Logins Required

Post by Gloria E »

This problem has cropped up again. I clicked on a link from the daily digest, but instead of being taken to the post, I was forced to log in again. This began one day last week.

After successfully doing that I was taken to the lounge index page instead of the post I was trying to read. Is this problem generated on your end or mine?

PS: This does not happen when logging in via Portal link on desktop. The post I was trying to read was posted by J. Usack, Lounge Matters forum, topic: Hans V has another forum. Can't find that thread could it have been removed by the Admis? I don't think this would have any connection to logging in though.

Gloria E
Last edited by Gloria E on 23 Aug 2010, 22:14, edited 1 time in total.
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive & well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, red wine in the other, body thoroughly used up. Totally worn out & screaming "Wow, Wee What a ride!

HansV
Administrator

Re: Repeated Logins Required

Post by HansV »

I'm sorry that you're having this problem; I haven't heard other complaints recently, and I don't know what could cause it. If other Loungers experience similar problems, please post them in this thread, preferably with a description of the circumstances. Perhaps that'll help us to investigate the problem.
Best wishes,
Hans

stuck
Panoramic Lounger

Post by stuck »

I had to login tonight at home but I put that down to the problems I had last night trying to reach the Lounge at all. Earlier to day, at work, no problem.

Ken

Leif
Administrator

Post by Leif »

Gloria E wrote:The post I was trying to read was posted by J. Usack, Lounge Matters forum, topic: Hans V has another forum. Can't find that thread could it have been removed by the Admis?
Are you sure you are not mixing up your forums? I think the post you refer to is HansV » Windows Secrets Lounge, which suggests that the 'daily digest' you were reading came from the Windows Secrets Lounge, not Eileen's Lounge.
Leif

Gloria E
5StarLounger

Post by Gloria E »

Leif wrote:
Gloria E wrote:The post I was trying to read was posted by J. Usack, Lounge Matters forum, topic: Hans V has another forum. Can't find that thread could it have been removed by the Admis?
Are you sure you are not mixing up your forums? I think the post you refer to is HansV » Windows Secrets Lounge, which suggests that the 'daily digest' you were reading came from the Windows Secrets Lounge, not Eileen's Lounge.
Oh my! I've done some pretty stupid things on my computer, but this one takes the cake. How in the world could I have made such a mistake? I have no excuse just another stupid mistake.
I will attempt to be more careful in the future with what I post and where. :bash: This is what I'm doing to myself, I hope I get a blooming headache.

I found the post I was looking for and it indeed did come from that other lounge.
I apologize to all concerned.

Gloria E
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive & well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, red wine in the other, body thoroughly used up. Totally worn out & screaming "Wow, Wee What a ride!

ChrisGreaves
PlutoniumLounger

Post by ChrisGreaves »

Gloria E wrote:I found the post I was looking for and it indeed did come from that other lounge.
Oh great.
Just Great!
Here's another mistake I've not made, yet, but is bound to jump out of the bushes at me soon .... :laugh:
There's nothing heavier than an empty water bottle