Small(ish) graphics (what, again?)

Goshute
3StarLounger

Small(ish) graphics (what, again?)

Post by Goshute »

Point me to the thread or FAQ if I have missed this issue. It looks like we can't pop up a graphic to see it better (though we can use F11 to toggle full screen). For example I can't click on this attachment in Chris' post http://eileenslounge.com/viewtopic.php?p=2190#p2190" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; to enlarge it.
Goshute
I float in liquid gardens

HansV
Administrator

Re: Small(ish) graphics (what, again?)

Post by HansV »

That's because Chris' picture is that small - what you see is not a thumbnail but the picture itself.
Best wishes,
Hans

Goshute
3StarLounger

Post by Goshute »

HansV wrote:That's because Chris' picture is that small - what you see is not a thumbnail but the picture itself.
Oh, :censored:! Hey, Chris, give us near-sighted old men something we can read, OK? :laugh:
Goshute
I float in liquid gardens

Bigaldoc
PlatinumLounger

Post by Bigaldoc »

HansV wrote:That's because Chris' picture is that small - what you see is not a thumbnail but the picture itself.
I've been thinking that this software doesn't thumbnail and this picture didn't seem to get thumbnailed and it's pretty big.

Is there something we need to know about the topic? I liked the "other's" automatic processing so casual lookers don't need to see the big picture unless they click it. Can we do that here?

HansV
Administrator

Post by HansV »

Not out of the box, but there are modifications that add this functionality. I'll pass it on to Mike.

Added: for the moment, large pictures (wider than 640 pixels and/or higher than 480 pixels) are displayed as links.
Best wishes,
Hans

Bigaldoc
PlatinumLounger

Post by Bigaldoc »

HansV wrote:Not out of the box, but there are modifications that add this functionality. I'll pass it on to Mike.

Added: for the moment, large pictures (wider than 640 pixels and/or higher than 480 pixels) are displayed as links.
That's not bad. At least it helps to know the old 640 x 480 boundary! Thanks Hans.