Change in profile page?

dasadler
5StarLounger

Change in profile page?

Post by dasadler »

I recall being able to look at a member's profile and it would show the number of posts made, the last post, and the forum in which the member was most active. I found this to be very valuable and yet, today, I notice the profile page no longer shows this.

Am I wrong? Or do I have this site confused with another?
Don

HansV
Administrator

Re: Change in profile page?

Post by HansV »

This is what I see in your profile:
dasadler.png
For Loungers with more thans 5,000 posts (such as yours truly), less information is displayed because computing all those statistics would have a negative impact on performance.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Best wishes,
Hans

dasadler
5StarLounger

Post by dasadler »

That is what I used to see also in all profiles. Now, I am presented with this... BTW, this is from looking at your profile.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Don

stuck
Panoramic Lounger

Post by stuck »

What you see for Hans is to be expected, since he's got zillions of posts:
HansV wrote:For Loungers with more thans 5,000 posts (such as yours truly), less information is displayed because computing all those statistics would have a negative impact on performance.
If you look at my profile though you should see more details, since I've made less than 5000 posts.

Ken

dasadler
5StarLounger

Post by dasadler »

You're right. I guess the profiles I looked at were from members with zillions of postings. One note, though. If you click on search user's posts then all zillion(s) posts are listed. I still wish it would show the same stats as I found the most active forum to be useful.

Or, alternatively, to be able to group posts by forum.
Don