Post Notifications

Gloria E
5StarLounger

Post Notifications

Post by Gloria E »

This may not be important but I thought you should know in case it needs correcting.
When I receive the daily notification it reads: A new message has been posted about (and it names the topic) board about "Cannot display the web page by (blank). The name of the poster is missing.

Gloria E
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive & well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, red wine in the other, body thoroughly used up. Totally worn out & screaming "Wow, Wee What a ride!

HansV
Administrator

Re: Post Notifications

Post by HansV »

Thanks, Gloria.

We know about this problem, and it's on Mike's list of things to do, but it has proved to be more difficult than we thought, so we don't know if and when it will be solved. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Best wishes,
Hans

Gloria E
5StarLounger

Post by Gloria E »

HansV wrote:Thanks, Gloria.

We know about this problem, and it's on Mike's list of things to do, but it has proved to be more difficult than we thought, so we don't know if and when it will be solved. Sorry for the inconvenience.
It's no inconvenience for me, I just following the link and view the message. That revels the posters name, no big deal. :cheers:

Gloria E
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive & well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, red wine in the other, body thoroughly used up. Totally worn out & screaming "Wow, Wee What a ride!

Leif
Administrator

Post by Leif »

Thanks to Mike, you should now find the name of the poster is included in email notifications.
Leif

VegasNath
5StarLounger

Post by VegasNath »

Leif wrote:Thanks to Mike, you should now find the name of the poster is included in email notifications.

Ooh, Thanks Mike! :cheers:
:wales: Nathan :uk:
There's no place like home.....

BobL
StarLounger

Post by BobL »

Veddy-Innteresssting - Mucho Gratias Mr. Mike
:cheers:
BobL
The Other Bob from Maine