No digests

Argus
GoldLounger

No digests

Post by Argus »

As the subjects says, I do not receive digests any more; the last one was one week ago, 14th.

Have not yet tried to kick start it, fiddle with the settings. I see no reason why it would stop. However, some month ago, two or some were considered spam (by the ISP filter), though they were still delivered.
Byelingual    When you speak two languages but start losing vocabulary in both of them.

viking33
PlatinumLounger

Re: No digests

Post by viking33 »

Argus wrote:As the subjects says, I do not receive digests any more; the last one was one week ago, 14th.

Have not yet tried to kick start it, fiddle with the settings. I see no reason why it would stop. However, some month ago, two or some were considered spam (by the ISP filter), though they were still delivered.
Argus,
Check with Gloria or search her posts. She was\is having similar problems. :cheers:
BOB
:massachusetts: :usa:

If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.

HansV
Administrator

Post by HansV »

I don't see any problems in the logs, but I'll ask Mike if he knows of problems.
Best wishes,
Hans

Argus
GoldLounger

Post by Argus »

I do receive notifications, no change there.
Byelingual    When you speak two languages but start losing vocabulary in both of them.

HansV
Administrator

Post by HansV »

Hi Argus,

Mike reports that the server that initiates the digests was down (this is another one than the Lounge server). It's now up and running again.
Best wishes,
Hans

Argus
GoldLounger

Post by Argus »

Hello Hans,
Thank you for the report and looking into the issue earlier. :cheers: I can tell that I got a digest today, apparently just some minutes later than the settings, though I didn't notice when I downloaded it, :laugh: it probably sneaked in with the other batch of mails.

Thank you, Mike, for doing the work with the server. :cheers: