Jump to last page?

ChrisGreaves
PlutoniumLounger

Jump to last page?

Post by ChrisGreaves »

Please and Thank You,
How can I configure the lounge so that a jump to a forum takes me to the last page, i.e. page 4 of a 4-page thread?
I have tried a few things in Control panel, especially
Board Preferences, Edit Display Options, Display Post Order Direction (Asc/Desc)
I see if I r/c on the hyper linked thread title I go to page 1 by default; it's be great to jump to the (currently) last page by default.
I see too a set of icons "1 2 3 4" and I can always click on the "4" to go to the last page.

I'm more curious than anything, as I work my way around the Control Panel, whether I've missed or misunderstood a setting.
There's nothing heavier than an empty water bottle

DaveA
GoldLounger

Re: Jump to last page?

Post by DaveA »

Just click on the square icon to the left of the subject, and it will take you to the last post, which is on the last page.
I am so far behind, I think I am First :evilgrin:
Genealogy....confusing the dead and annoying the living

ChrisGreaves
PlutoniumLounger

Post by ChrisGreaves »

DaveA wrote:Just click on the square icon to the left of the subject,
Thanks for the response, Dave, but I'm not sure what you mean by "square icon to the left of the subject". I can click on the "4" (in this example), but could find no way of easily getting to the last post on the last page.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Leif
Administrator

Post by Leif »

ChrisGreaves wrote:
DaveA wrote:Just click on the square icon to the left of the subject,
Thanks for the response, Dave, but I'm not sure what you mean by "square icon to the left of the subject". I can click on the "4" (in this example), but could find no way of easily getting to the last post on the last page.
Try the unread icon to the left of the subject before you read the post:
x.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Leif

ChrisGreaves
PlutoniumLounger

Post by ChrisGreaves »

Leif wrote:Try the unread icon to the left of the subject before you read the post:
Got it! Thanks again, Leif.

Leif
Administrator

Post by Leif »

Just to clarify:
The orangey icon to the left of the subject takes you to the first unread message, and disappears after you have read the thread.
The white icon - shown to the right of mwolfman in your attachment above, always takes you to the last post of the thread, whether you have read it or not.
Leif