Animated Icon

Bigaldoc
PlatinumLounger

Animated Icon

Post by Bigaldoc »

I'm trying to look hard before asking but I can't find this answer. Can one of you please tell me how come this icon is sometimes animated? As I snapped this clip it was animated and I don't know what it means.

Edited for test.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Bigaldoc on 31 Jan 2010, 23:30, edited 1 time in total.

John Gray
PlatinumLounger

Re: Animated Icon

Post by John Gray »

My guess is that it is the thread with the most 'activity'... But what do I know?!
John Gray

"(or one of the team)" - how your appointment letter indicates you won't be seeing the Consultant...

Leif
Administrator

Post by Leif »

As far as I can work out, it means it's a 'busy' thread, with more than xx posts...
Leif

HansV
Administrator

Post by HansV »

The animated icon means that it's a "busy" thread, i.e. one with 25 posts or over.
Best wishes,
Hans

Skitterbug
BronzeLounger

Post by Skitterbug »

HansV wrote:The animated icon means that it's a "busy" thread, i.e. one with 25 posts or over.
Thanks for the clarification! I was wondering what "xx" might mean...... in my family "xx" means kisses! :laugh: Now that would be an interesting thread to follow! :grin:
Skitterbug :coffeetime:
A cup of coffee shared with a friend is happiness tasted and time well spent.

Jezza
5StarLounger

Post by Jezza »

Skitterbug wrote:
HansV wrote:The animated icon means that it's a "busy" thread, i.e. one with 25 posts or over.
Thanks for the clarification! I was wondering what "xx" might mean...... in my family "xx" means kisses! :laugh: Now that would be an interesting thread to follow! :grin:
Yes, I think we will keep that to xx. One more and that thread could become very interesting
Jerry
I’ll be more enthusiastic about encouraging thinking outside the box when there’s evidence of any thinking going on inside it