Bump Topic

Samantha
3StarLounger

Bump Topic

Post by Samantha »

Is the bump option new, or have I been particularly unobservant?

I just went back and dug out an old post of mine regarding print options in Outlook 2007 and when I finished re-reading the thread, I scrolled quickly up to the top and inadvertently clicked on the "bump topic" link, to be rewarded with a notice that I had successfully bumped the thread. Oops.

:mea culpa:
Samantha

BobH
UraniumLounger

Re: Bump Topic

Post by BobH »

Can you post a screenshot? I can't find a button for bumping anywhere? (Probably a good thing)
Bob's yer Uncle
(1/2)(1+√5)
Dell Intel Core i5 Laptop, 3570K,1.60 GHz, 8 GB RAM, Windows 11 64-bit, LibreOffice,and other bits and bobs

mbarron
2StarLounger

Post by mbarron »

The bump is not new. It is mentioned in this post from this thread

Samantha
3StarLounger

Post by Samantha »

BobH wrote:Can you post a screenshot? I can't find a button for bumping anywhere? (Probably a good thing)
This is what it looks like for me in the Rainbow Pearl skin -- much more obvious than the example mbarron pointed to.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Samantha

BobH
UraniumLounger

Post by BobH »

Thanks, Samantha!

That not only educated me about 'bump' but caused me to explore the various skins available.

Thanks again!
Bob's yer Uncle
(1/2)(1+√5)
Dell Intel Core i5 Laptop, 3570K,1.60 GHz, 8 GB RAM, Windows 11 64-bit, LibreOffice,and other bits and bobs

Samantha
3StarLounger

Post by Samantha »

No problem, Bob. I had forgotten all about that feature until I accidentally bumped into it (sorry, couldn't resist).
Samantha