Eileen's Lounge Robot

Gloria E
5StarLounger

Eileen's Lounge Robot

Post by Gloria E »

I thought this was fixed when the error didn't appear the next day, but it has returned and every time I open the Lounge Rebot in my OE6 email the error message appears.
To restate the error it says that there is an Internet Explorer Script Error. The other notices do not create that error. When asked if I wish to continue using Scripts, I click Yes and the message goes away. Should I simply turn off Scripts, and if so, where will I find that option? By the way I'm running Internet Explorer8, fully patched.

Gloria E
Last edited by HansV on 01 Mar 2010, 20:08, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: to correct typo in subject (I left it in the body of the post to prevent the rest of the thread becoming incomprehensible)
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive & well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, red wine in the other, body thoroughly used up. Totally worn out & screaming "Wow, Wee What a ride!

HansV
Administrator

Re: Eileen's Lounge Rebot

Post by HansV »

Select Tools | Internet Options... in Internet Explorer.
Activate the Advanced tab.
Tick both "Disable script debugging" check boxes and clear the "Display a notification about every script error" check box.
x20.png
Click OK.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Best wishes,
Hans

Gloria E
5StarLounger

Post by Gloria E »

Disable Script debugging (IE) and Other were already checked. I unchecked them and clicked Apply. Then I rechecked both and again clicked apply.

As for Display notification, this was not checked so I left that one alone. I'm not certain but I think I have done that once before and it worked for awhile than returned. We'll see if it takes this time.

Gloria E
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive & well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, red wine in the other, body thoroughly used up. Totally worn out & screaming "Wow, Wee What a ride!

PaulB
BronzeLounger

Post by PaulB »

What is the Lounge Rebot?
Regards,
Paul

The pessimist complains about the wind. The optimist expects it to change. The realist adjusts his sails.

mwolfman
The Man, The Myth, The Legend

Post by mwolfman »

Lounge Robot - It's the name that comes thru on email for the digests.
Mike Wolfman

--To err is human; to really screw up requires root

PaulB
BronzeLounger

Post by PaulB »

Thanks. I thought it was a section of the Lounge I had not yet come across and couldn't find anywhere.
Regards,
Paul

The pessimist complains about the wind. The optimist expects it to change. The realist adjusts his sails.

mbarron
2StarLounger

Post by mbarron »

PaulB wrote:What is the Lounge Rebot?

Right behind you :flee: :flee:

PaulB
BronzeLounger

Re: Eileen's Lounge Robot

Post by PaulB »

:rofl: :rofl:
Regards,
Paul