Software to record speaker while presenting PPT presentation

jmt356
SilverLounger

Software to record speaker while presenting PPT presentation

Post by jmt356 »

Is there an app that can be used to record a speaker presenting a PowerPoint presentation that can display both the PowerPoint presentation and the video feed of the presenter and to toggle between showing the speaker in full screen view and then, when the speaker presses a button, reduce the speaker video to the bottom right of the PowerPoint presentation?

I see in MS PPT 365, in Slide Show | Record Slide Show, there is an option to embed a recording to the presenter speaking into each slide. However, it appears the only option there is to show the speaker in the bottom right corner, not to toggle the speaker to full screen mode and bottom right corner mode.
Regards,

JMT

jmt356
SilverLounger

Re: Software to record speaker while presenting PPT presentation

Post by jmt356 »

Does anyone know how to do this?
Regards,

JMT

HansV
Administrator

Post by HansV »

I'm really sorry, but I have no idea.
Best wishes,
Hans

StuartR
Administrator

Post by StuartR »

I have seen this done by professionals using very expensive software, I don't know of anything available to the occasional user
StuartR

jolas
3StarLounger

Post by jolas »

Zoom and Google Meet allows recording of a session while presenting a window, a tab on your browser or your entire desktop of the presenter.

Being familiar with keyboard shortcuts will allow the presenter to switch focus between speaker and the presented PowerPoint presentation.

Worth exploring.

jmt356
SilverLounger

Post by jmt356 »

In MS PPT 365, in Slide Show | Record Slide Show, there is an option to embed a recording to the presenter speaking into each slide. The recording is automatically placed on the bottom right of the slide show. Is there a way to move it to the bottom left?
Regards,

JMT