Automatic System Restore Creation on Schedule

ChrisGreaves
PlutoniumLounger

Re: Automatic System Restore Creation on Schedule

Post by ChrisGreaves »

DaveA wrote:
18 Oct 2020, 16:00
I would wait until the next "2020 Fall Update" is released, to get the latest ISO. It should be available any time.
Thanks Dave.
The ISO spinning around on my data backup drive was downloaded by me in mid-September this year.
I don't know how to ascertain its build/release etc.
Untitled.png
Cheers
Chris
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
An expensive day out: Wallet and Grimace

JoeP
SilverLounger

Post by JoeP »

Joe

DaveA
GoldLounger

Post by DaveA »

I am so far behind, I think I am First :evilgrin:
Genealogy....confusing the dead and annoying the living

ChrisGreaves
PlutoniumLounger

Post by ChrisGreaves »

Hi Dave.
I checked out the link, and now confess to being confused about versions, updates etc. I thought that I had a tenuous grip in the 1903, 1909, 2004 business, but the H2 stuff adds to my confusion.
For the time being I have reduced my status to that of a whimpering infant, and followed the path of allowing Microsoft to do what's best for me.
That is, I have checked my updates (again) and as of about ten minutes before this post, I was up-to-date.
Untitled.png
All of this started with a view to using Task Scheduler for tasks besides System Restore Point creation, and things are spiraling out of my control.

The latest stopping-point was the missing checkbox, and to that end I have a vague idea that I might restore from an earlier ISO, just to see if that checkbox appears. That is, I might have tweaked the system in a way that has corrupted (shameful thought) Microsoft Windows.
Although that thought causes me to tremble.

Cheers
Chris
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
An expensive day out: Wallet and Grimace