How to Convert PST to NFS

jstevens
GoldLounger

How to Convert PST to NFS

Post by jstevens »

I'm looking for a recommendation on how to convert a PST file to Lotus Notes NFS format. I only need the email messages and attached files to the respective message. My online search turned up NUPGRADE.exe which supposedly is installed with the Notes software but it is not on my computer.

Any other recommendation would be appreciated. I don't necessarily want to invest in software that I have to pay for as this is a one time conversion.
Regards,
John

John Gray
PlatinumLounger

Re: How to Convert PST to NFS

Post by John Gray »

A quick Google shows that NUPGRADE.EXE needs to be selected on an install, so maybe you would need to reinstall Lotus Notes?
John Gray

Venison is quiet deer, and quite dear.

jstevens
GoldLounger

Post by jstevens »

Hi John,

It is a company issued laptop with a standard image. I don't have access to the software to reinstall. I'm looking for a free alternative.
Regards,
John

HansV
Administrator

Post by HansV »

If your employer forces you to use Lotus Notes, they should also provide a conversion tool.

All third-party converters that I found are commercial. They offer a free trial version that lets you import a limited number of items into Lotus Notes, but you have to buy the full version to import all items.
Best wishes,
Hans

stuck
Panoramic Lounger

Post by stuck »

Several years ago I used MailStore Home:
http://www.mailstore.com/en/mailstore-h ... iving.aspx
as a way of getting stuff from Thunderbird into Outlook. Technically I shouldn't have used it as I was 'fixing' work related stuff but it was a one off job for my (albeit company related) mail and only I was using it.

Worth a look?

Ken