Anyone got some proven Windows 10 ISOs to share?

Doc.AElstein
BronzeLounger

Anyone got some proven Windows 10 ISOs to share?

Post by Doc.AElstein »

Hi,
I want to do some experimenting with making instillation DVDs for my new Windows 10 machine, and using them.
I have collected a couple of dozen ISO files for lots of different versions, including the most recent from the usual official Microsoft place***
What I don’t have is any ISOs that I know for sure have been used already to successfully both burn a DVD to make an instillation file, and then also used the DVD therefrom in a successful instillation.

I am having lot of very varied results from my attempts at making an instillation disk. I don’t have any idea how good most of the ISOs are since I have collected them from lots of sources.

It would be very useful to have some ISOs that has been proved to work, since then I can compare what results I get from that with the other ISOs that I have, before attempting any re installation.

Any version of windows 10 will do ( I mean any of the 4 digit feature versions
1511_2

, preferably older ones, since the newest is easy to get direct from Microsoft, and I would assume that they should work….
( I originally had Pro (x64) Version 1803 (build 17134.1246) and it worked well, .. but than after it got updated to 1909 it took me 3 weeks to repair it , and it still don’t work very well…)

So
Does anyone have any ISOs stored which they know to have been used to finally install successfully Windows 10 that they could share with me?

( *** I know already all about the Microsoft Media Creation Tool and how to use that )

Thanks

Alan
I am having difficulty logging in with this account just now.
You can find me at DocAElstein also