iPhone Image Upload Question

BobH
UraniumLounger

iPhone Image Upload Question

Post by BobH »

(placed in Scuttlebutt because I thought it as likely a place as any.)

I have images sent to me in texts on the iPhone. I've saved the images and they appear in my iPhone's photo collection. I'm having the problem of not seeing them when my iPhone is connected to the PC. I have the phone connected to a USB port. I go to File Explorer and see the Apple iPhone folder and select it then select the folders that appears a couple of layers lower. I can see other images when viewing the Apple iPhone directory but cannot see the images I want to upload. Usually, they appear; I select them; and just copy them over to a file directory of images. Today, I cannot 'see' them to copy them over.

I thought the problem might be just that the File Explorer app need refreshing; however, there is no option to do this. I then closed File Explorer and went other apps thinking that if I then returned to File Explorer it would do a fresh read and repopulate memory. No joys!

Anyone have suggestions? :cheers: :chocciebar: :thankyou:
Bob's yer Uncle
(1/2)(1+√5)
Dell Intel Core i5 Laptop, 3570K,1.60 GHz, 8 GB RAM, Windows 11 64-bit, LibreOffice,and other bits and bobs

HansV
Administrator

Re: iPhone Image Upload Question

Post by HansV »

I have moved this thread to the Mobile Devices and Applications forum.
Best wishes,
Hans

HansV
Administrator

Post by HansV »

Best wishes,
Hans

BobH
UraniumLounger

Post by BobH »

Thank you, Hans! I didn't see the category.

Apparently my problem was using a bad cable; however I don't understand why I could see other pics and not the latest ones that I wanted.
Bob's yer Uncle
(1/2)(1+√5)
Dell Intel Core i5 Laptop, 3570K,1.60 GHz, 8 GB RAM, Windows 11 64-bit, LibreOffice,and other bits and bobs