iphone se Assistive Touch Button

curious
3StarLounger

iphone se Assistive Touch Button

Post by curious »

Hi -- brand new to 'smart' anything, so I hope this query will make sense....

I found the Assistive touch button very helpful. However, getting acquainted with the Settings options, I did something so now the button appears either bolded or gray, and when I tap it, it doesn't take me Home.

IF you can tell me how I can tap the button and go to Home, I would be most grateful.

Thank you.

Rudi
gamma jay

Re: iphone se Assistive Touch Button

Post by Rudi »

When it operates under default settings, all you need to do is tap the button and choose "Home" from the menu of choices.

20201223_402.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Regards,
Rudi

If your absence does not affect them, your presence didn't matter.

curious
3StarLounger

Post by curious »

Thanks, Rudy. I wanted it on Home screen. I found I could accomplish this through Customize Top Level.

BobH
UraniumLounger

Post by BobH »

For a new iPhone user, it might sometimes be helpful to power the unit off then back on. This done differently on different models so search online for how to do it on your model.

I've had an iPhone for so long I don't remember when I got the first one and I still sometimes have to do the power off/reset function when I get it hosed up.
Bob's yer Uncle
(1/2)(1+√5)
Dell Intel Core i5 Laptop, 3570K,1.60 GHz, 8 GB RAM, Windows 11 64-bit, LibreOffice,and other bits and bobs

Rudi
gamma jay

Post by Rudi »

curious wrote:
23 Dec 2020, 18:05
Thanks, Rudy. I wanted it on Home screen. I found I could accomplish this through Customize Top Level.
:thumbup:
Regards,
Rudi

If your absence does not affect them, your presence didn't matter.