When Ya Need 'Em Most

Bigaldoc
PlatinumLounger

When Ya Need 'Em Most

Post by Bigaldoc »

I've been using Facebook for several years and like it a lot. It's helped me re-connect (chit-chat) with family, classmates, former co-workers, etc. I also enjoy the picture sharing.

Just when I need it most, Facebook has been down for about 3½ hours now !!! Guess I'll have to use the phone...

My 66 year old brother in Florida, after a couple year "wait" was taken into surgery late last night for a kidney transplant !!! Several of us in the family have been keeping up on Facebook through the night, rather than all be bugging his wife on the phone. As you can imagine, she's probably quite busy right now. So my niece has been keeping us all up to date via Facebook. What a time for them to go down. As a matter of fact, I don't remember ever having this problem.

Well, my consolation is that at about 2 am this morning my niece said he was out of surgery and in the ICU and at that point all was well. Ya just never know.

From a site called DownRightNow.Com:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

StuartR
Administrator

Re: When Ya Need 'Em Most

Post by StuartR »

Strange, I've not noticed a Facebook outage here.
StuartR

Bigaldoc
PlatinumLounger

Re: When Ya Need 'Em Most

Post by Bigaldoc »

Well I'll be ... I swear I didn't make that graph up ... :smile:

Just now, after (not kidding) over four hours of "throbbing" I'm now able to get to Facebook. One of our local TV stations told me that their access to FB was fine.

Oh well, I'll never really understand the hit-and-miss of all this high tech stuff.