card trick

Dave Davison
SilverLounger

card trick

Post by Dave Davison »

Seeing I don't know the first thing about cards this trick meant (not a lot) to me but I suspect the card lovers on this site will appreciate his skill. http://biggeekdaddy.com/humorpages/Humo ... Trick.html

Bigaldoc
PlatinumLounger

Re: card trick

Post by Bigaldoc »

No one had the answer here either: Impressive card trick

PaulB
BronzeLounger

Post by PaulB »

I enjoyed watching this card trick yet again. Very entertaining, but I'm more puzzled and amazed by the bit with the thumbs!
Regards,
Paul

The pessimist complains about the wind. The optimist expects it to change. The realist adjusts his sails.

ChrisGreaves
PlutoniumLounger

Post by ChrisGreaves »

PaulB wrote:I enjoyed watching this card trick yet again. Very entertaining, but I'm more puzzled and amazed by the bit with the thumbs!
The thumbs is the distraction bit. Makes it seem as if they are important. Suck the audience into a train of thought that focuses their mind(s) on their hands.
then, once they are 'in the groove", quickly shift your own hands to another configuration, bring them up, and do the Voila! bit.

You'll see it at 1m06s through 1m15s.

Or, if you prefer, skip ahead to 1m 21s, set your hands in that configuration, then twist so your thumbs are down.

Now all that you, the performer, need to do is quickly and unobtrusively switch your own clenched fists from the 1m 06s configuration to the 1m 21s configuration.

And Voila!
He who plants a seed, plants life.