My Life

Bowlie
5StarLounger

Re: My Life

Post by Bowlie »

NotQuite wrote:Personally, I support the three basic food groups, Bottle Can and Keg!!!!

Hockey On, Go Canucks Go!!!
Perhaps they should have waited before sampling the bottle, can or keg. Only one more chance, but at least the game is in Vancouver.

BobH
UraniumLounger

Post by BobH »

NotQuite wrote:Personally, I support the three basic food groups, Bottle Can and Keg!!!!

Dang! I would have thought it would be too warm there now to have ice. I thought Hockey was a winter game!
Bob's yer Uncle
(1/2)(1+√5)
Dell Intel Core i5 Laptop, 3570K,1.60 GHz, 8 GB RAM, Windows 11 64-bit, LibreOffice,and other bits and bobs

PaulB
BronzeLounger

Post by PaulB »

Winter ain't officially over 'til Lord Stanley's Cup is finally awarded. So there, that's my story and I'm sticking to it!
Regards,
Paul

The pessimist complains about the wind. The optimist expects it to change. The realist adjusts his sails.

BobH
UraniumLounger

Post by BobH »

PaulB wrote:Winter ain't officially over 'til Lord Stanley's Cup is finally awarded. So there, that's my story and I'm sticking to it!
Well, we experienced the 3rd triple-digit high temperature in a row today and the 8th one so far this year - and summer hasn't started yet.

Don't try no hockey playing in Texas - unless you can skate on the surface tension on water.
Bob's yer Uncle
(1/2)(1+√5)
Dell Intel Core i5 Laptop, 3570K,1.60 GHz, 8 GB RAM, Windows 11 64-bit, LibreOffice,and other bits and bobs

ChrisGreaves
PlutoniumLounger

Post by ChrisGreaves »

BobH wrote:I would have thought it would be too warm there now to have ice. I thought Hockey was a winter game!
Bob, you are spot on in your analysis. We had summer on June 1st and 2nd this year, and we are now well into fall temperatures again.
He who plants a seed, plants life.

viking33
PlatinumLounger

Post by viking33 »

BobH wrote:

Dang! I would have thought it would be too warm there now to have ice. I thought Hockey was a winter game!
What's a Hockey???? :grin: :laugh: :scratch: :evilgrin:
Thought that was an old party dance?
The hockey pockey? :alien:
BOB
:massachusetts: :usa:

If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.