but is it art?

stuck
Panoramic Lounger

but is it art?

Post by stuck »

Been playing around with this one...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

HansV
Administrator

Re: but is it art?

Post by HansV »

I don't know whether it's art, but it is a beautiful picture! Thanks for sharing.
Best wishes,
Hans

viking33
PlatinumLounger

Post by viking33 »

NICE! :clapping: :thankyou:
BOB
:massachusetts: :usa:

If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.

John Gray
PlatinumLounger

Post by John Gray »

I really think that a Stuckist should know what art was, instead of having to ask!
John Gray

"(or one of the team)" - how your hospital appointment letter indicates that you won't be seeing the Consultant...

stuck
Panoramic Lounger

Post by stuck »

I've mentioned several times that I'm stuck on film ( :pun: intended) but slide (transparency) film is getting very hard to find at retail and the cost goes ever up as it become more and more of a niche market. I did intend to go digital eventually, I was anticipating buying a digital SLR around this time next year but I unexpectedly acquired a digital SLR a few weeks ago.

So far I've learnt that digital is most definitely not film and so I've got a lot of new stuff to learn about about this type of photography.

The picture above was created by messing around with the curve on a RAW file. I like the almost metallic effect on the petals but the trumpet is a bit garish.

Ken

stuck
Panoramic Lounger

Post by stuck »

John Gray wrote:I really think that a Stuckist should know what art was, instead of having to ask!
Trouble is I've been banging my head against a keyboard for so long now I don't know anything anymore :grin: