Looks like I'm fat :(

Claude
cheese lizard

Looks like I'm fat :(

Post by Claude »

Got this disturbing email which really made me think. I could meet this nameless person, who has always loved me, if I wasn't so fat :sad:
This is important, I really need you to reply – your not-so-secret admirer

Honestly, I only saw your resume photo, and read some of your social media comments.

Now I finally have your email address!

Don't ask how.

You know how I am, and I need to get something off my chest: I've always loved you – but there's this small problem: honestly, you're overweight and I need you to get fit.

I know a product that has helped my colleague to get in shape fast.

Dug up the URL for you -- clicky-clicky. (<--- originally a clickable link)

Stop being fat, start being mine – and please respond today.
After having closely inspected my body, and, after checking my social media history, only to find that I never post anything in any of them, I've decided it must be a mistake, innocent mistake no doubt, by nameless and decided it must be for someone else, so, I publish this here in case the intended recipient reads this. :scratch:
Cheers, Claude.

Rudi
gamma jay

Re: Looks like I'm fat :(

Post by Rudi »

Every time I visit the lounge I exercise my right to be bias or accepting, so I believe I'm fit to give my opinions in any thread. If anyone thinks I'm not, then I feel squats for them. So, with all this activity I'm certainly not the fat one here. Phew!
Regards,
Rudi

If your absence does not affect them, your presence didn't matter.

AlanMiller
BronzeLounger

Re: Looks like I'm fat :(

Post by AlanMiller »

Claude wrote:in case the intended recipient reads this.
Ah, thanks! I wondered why I hadn't received that. I thought, at first, that it was because I too had never posted on social media.
I'll explain to my conquest-to-be, nameless, what the mix up was.

:cheers:
Alan