Post by Leif »

Too perfecto not to share:

From: 8012@h31.wantouta.com -- Mr Fang [mailto:8012@h31.wantouta.com]
Sent: 18 January 2017 06:50
To:
Subject: (juguete) Delicate CAT/DOG TOYS

Hallo,

How are you?

This is Mr Fang from china who makes and exports all kinds of cat toys ,collar ,harness and leash for dog!
All our products are in A1 class and the price is very competitive ! we export all our products to whole world ,like spain,Italy,brasil…..for years !all our products are guaranteed for quality. You can check our website that has different European language versions,it has german,English,Spanish,Italian,Portuguese,Danish,Swedish,Slovene,Hungarian,polish…!

Charater of our products
1) Top material ,like metal part of collar and leash ,it can not be in rust within 2 years
2) Material is environmental and styles are all leader in this line ! like toys, it can absorb the cat attention,good quality material is good to pet for health!
3) For our products ,there is no requirement of mini quantity
4) OEM service for our products ,good packing !
5) Perfecto handcraft

Our purpose : comfort, health ,fashion for pet,and economic for clients! All products are innovative !

I hope we could establish good business relation for long time ,and samples are always free for customers!

I hope I could receive your reply soon,and I could send you the price list ,and new styles ! I think rich product and new style will bring you more markets and customers !

Best regards
Fang
My email: neoscomfort@aliyun.com

Leif

HansV
Administrator

Re: Anyone got a delicate cat?

Post by HansV »

An irresistible offer from Mr Fang! Who doesn't want a toy that can absorb the cat?

And I like the wantouta.com domain (although wantouta.here would have been even better)
Best wishes,
Hans

Rudi
gamma jay

Re: Anyone got a delicate cat?

Post by Rudi »

No delicate toys will last long with any dog.
I would be more interested in robust and indestructible toys.

Based on his surname, Mr. Fang should know this innately!
Regards,
Rudi

If your absence does not affect them, your presence didn't matter.