Logic Grid Puzzles

Jax2
NewLounger

Logic Grid Puzzles

Post by Jax2 »

Hi all!

I would like to point out a new website that offers Logic Grid puzzles, with an interactive grid...

http://logicgridpuzzles.com

I am still in the process of updating a few things on the site (member section & submitting puzzles mostly), but I'm adding new puzzles daily and there's quite a few for you to try out already on there.

Hope you enjoy!

Jax

geecee
3StarLounger
Location: Australia - SOUTH MORANG - A northern suburb of the city of MELBOURNE in the state of Victoria

Re: Logic Grid Puzzles

Post by geecee »

Jax2 wrote:Hi all!

I would like to point out a new website that offers Logic Grid puzzles, with an interactive grid...

http://logicgridpuzzles.com

I am still in the process of updating a few things on the site (member section & submitting puzzles mostly), but I'm adding new puzzles daily and there's quite a few for you to try out already on there.

Hope you enjoy!

Jax
Will be interested to know when you have the "submitting puzzles" up and running as I have a few which I would like to submit.
George

When we're gaun up the hill o’ fortune, may we ne'er meet a frien' comin' doun!
(When we are going up the hill of fortune, may we never meet a friend coming down!)

:smile: Don't cry because it's over...Smile because it happened.l :smile:

:note: At the end of the day it's midnight. :note:

Jax2
NewLounger

Post by Jax2 »

Hi George,

I would appreciate that. As it is, I'm putting them all on myself, so a little help would go a long way! I should have the submit page ready a little later this week, hopefully by Wednesday. Have a full schedule and this is kind of a side project at the moment, but doing my best to get it completed :) You're one of the few who will get to see it in it's alpha stage :) Hopefully will have a lot more improvements, better graphics and a slicker page design at the least... In the meantime, if you have all the clues written out as well as the answer key, feel free to pm them to me here and I can get them on for you while I work on getting it done.

Thanks so much for visiting, I am really hoping this proves to be a popular site!

Jax2
NewLounger

Post by Jax2 »

George, unfortunately you seem to have "receive mail from other users" set to off so I couldn't reply to you directly. I got the puzzle you sent. I do not have a 3x3x3 grid set up yet, as I really haven't seen many puzzles of that size, but I actually like it, so let me create a new grid for that, shouldn't take long, and I'll add yours straight away. As for who it was submitted by, would you like it to be geecee?

Jax2
NewLounger

Post by Jax2 »

oh, and P.s. George ... I'd like to speak to you about possibly changing something on your puzzle. Giving the item, color and savings in the clue (the jacket) makes the last clue unnecessary as it could be finished with just the first 3 clues. Would you mind if I removed that portion from the story?

Hope to hear back.

Aaron