Cipher Quotes Puzzles

geecee
3StarLounger
Location: Australia - SOUTH MORANG - A northern suburb of the city of MELBOURNE in the state of Victoria

Cipher Quotes Puzzles

Post by geecee »

For your enjoyment, a Cipher Quotes Puzzle from my collection.
You may find it easy :clapping: or you may find it not so easy :scratch:        Anyway, Enjoy

As you can see from the attachment, the puzzle is in Portable Document File (PDF) format, so it will be necessary for you to have a PDF reader installed on your computer. There are a few (generally free) listed on the internet. Adobe is that most recommended for reading PDF files and usually comes pre-installed. However, I personally use Foxit PDF Reader as the grid can be used interactively via the typewriter feature, thereby making it unnecessary to print it out.

The solution will appear with the next Cipher Quotes Puzzle post.
Cipher Quote CQ1.pdf
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
George

When we're gaun up the hill o’ fortune, may we ne'er meet a frien' comin' doun!
(When we are going up the hill of fortune, may we never meet a friend coming down!)

:smile: Don't cry because it's over...Smile because it happened.l :smile:

:note: At the end of the day it's midnight. :note:

HansV
Administrator

Re: Cipher Quotes Puzzles

Post by HansV »

Spoiler
Luck is a matter of preparation meeting opportunity
Best wishes,
Hans

geecee
3StarLounger
Location: Australia - SOUTH MORANG - A northern suburb of the city of MELBOURNE in the state of Victoria

Post by geecee »

Another Cipher Quotes Puzzle.
You may find it easy :clapping: or you may find it not so easy :scratch:        Anyway, Enjoy

As you can see from the attachment, the puzzle is in Portable Document File (PDF) format, so it will be necessary for you to have a PDF reader installed on your computer. There are a few (generally free) listed on the internet. Adobe is that most recommended for reading PDF files and usually comes pre-installed. However, I personally use Foxit PDF Reader as the grid can be used interactively via the typewriter feature, thereby making it unnecessary to print it out.

Cipher Quote CQ3.pdf
CQ1 SOLUTION
Spoiler
LUCK IS A MATTER OF PREPARATION MEETING OPPORTUNITY
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
George

(When we are going up the hill of fortune, may we never meet a friend coming down!)

geecee
3StarLounger

Post by geecee »

Cipher Quote CQ4.pdf
Solution to CQ3
TAX EVASION IS AN UNDERHAND ATTEMPT TO CUT DOWN THE OVERHEAD
George

HansV
Administrator

Post by HansV »

Spoiler
So live that you wouldn't be ashamed to sell the family parrot to the town gossip
Best wishes,
Hans

geecee
3StarLounger

Post by geecee »

Cipher Quote CQ5.pdf
CQ4 SOLUTION: SO LIVE THAT YOU WOULDN’T BE ASHAMED TO SELL THE FAMILY PARROT TO THE TOWN GOSSIP
George

HansV
Administrator

Post by HansV »

Spoiler
IT'S NOT TRUE THAT I HAD NOTHING ON, I HAD THE RADIO ON
Best wishes,
Hans

geecee
3StarLounger

Post by geecee »

Cipher Quote CQ6.pdf
Solution to Cipher Quote CQ5
Spoiler
IT'S NOT TRUE THAT I HAD NOTHING ON, I HAD THE RADIO ON
George

HansV
Administrator

Post by HansV »

Spoiler
THE WORLD HATES CHANGE, BUT IT IS THE ONLY THING THAT HAS BROUGHT PROGRESS
Best wishes,
Hans