Specs on iPhone 6

Rudi
gamma jay

Specs on iPhone 6

Post by Rudi »

Regards,
Rudi

If your absence does not affect them, your presence didn't matter.

IMNetUser
3StarLounger

Re: Specs on iPhone 6

Post by IMNetUser »

A couple of years ago I ran across an article cautioning that Siri would increase data usage. I sent the information to extended family since they were hip on iPhone and there were 6 in the family.

From an old e-mail inks are here and here.

I was "Poo Poo'd". They upgraded all six phones and went from 2GB a month to 10GB a month. After 8 month's ( a couple with increased overage charges) they are now at 15GB per month.

I was reminded of this when I heard the announcement yesterday that iPhone 6/6Plus per-orders are available 12 September 2014. I also heard on same announcement that with increase phone capability, data usage will likely double again.

I went to ATT.Com and found information on iPhone 6 - but no prices. I contacted my provided and was told to wait until 9/12/2014.

I found onoloine online, an article that gives suggested prices from ZDNet.Com - Apple announces iPhone 6: Better specs, new features, larger screen sizes
The iPhone 6 comes in three different flavors: 16GB, 64GB, and 128GB, costing $199, $299 and $399, respectively, on a two-year contract.

The iPhone 6 Plus costs $299 for 16GB, $399 for 64GB, and $499 for 128GB on a two-year contract.

The devices come in gold, silver, and space gray.

Pre-orders start on September 12 and Apple will begin shipping the devices September 19.
Hope this helps.
Scott

Leif
Administrator

Post by Leif »

Can't help you Rudi, but here are some specs on an iPhone5:
Spoiler
x.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Leif

Rudi
gamma jay

Post by Rudi »

:rofl:
The specs should have covered the camera...maybe then the images would be in focus!
Regards,
Rudi

If your absence does not affect them, your presence didn't matter.

IMNetUser
3StarLounger

Post by IMNetUser »

canstockeyes.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Scott

Leif
Administrator

Post by Leif »

I'm more than happy to be wowed. Any time :grin:
Leif