Boogie Board

BobH
UraniumLounger

Boogie Board

Post by BobH »

No. It's not the kind you use behind a boat on the lake. It's a tablet device that one writes upon that will transfer whatever is written to all your linked devices. It connects via USB-B or by Bluetooth.

Was just gifted with one and have had fun playing with it.

Boogie Board
Bob's yer Uncle
(1/2)(1+√5)
Dell Intel Core i5 Laptop, 3570K,1.60 GHz, 8 GB RAM, Windows 11 64-bit, LibreOffice,and other bits and bobs

Rudi
gamma jay

Re: Boogie Board

Post by Rudi »

A very useful gadget for anyone who maintains lists for any purpose. Can it be used like a food items list if an item is added does it 'save' the list or does it wipe it each time the screen switches off?
Regards,
Rudi

If your absence does not affect them, your presence didn't matter.

BobH
UraniumLounger

Post by BobH »

Rudi wrote:A very useful gadget for anyone who maintains lists for any purpose. Can it be used like a food items list if an item is added does it 'save' the list or does it wipe it each time the screen switches off?
It gives the option to save or to erase. If saved screens can be re-displayed, I haven't figured out how, yet. I don't know it's capacity for saving screens either.

More later.
Bob's yer Uncle
(1/2)(1+√5)
Dell Intel Core i5 Laptop, 3570K,1.60 GHz, 8 GB RAM, Windows 11 64-bit, LibreOffice,and other bits and bobs

Rudi
gamma jay

Post by Rudi »

TX. I look forward to your feedback.

PS: If it does not save, you could consider using it as a kitchen cutting board. :evilgrin:
Regards,
Rudi

BobH
UraniumLounger

Post by BobH »

Boogie Board
rudi.pdf
Here's a sample.

Yes, it does save files. The literature says that it will save thousands of PDFs. Another feature is that it can be a virtual white board. It will display onscreen whatever you are writing or drawing on the tablet. That might be useful for training or for presentations.

It connects to PC, iPhone, Android, iPad via BlueTooth. There is a free app to download for use with the portables. There is a program to install on the PC.

I'm still exploring its functions. From what I've learned thus far, it only saves PDFs.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bob's yer Uncle
(1/2)(1+√5)

Rudi
gamma jay

Post by Rudi »

Hey...I got an personally autographed document from Mr. BobH... :bow: I'm honoured!!
TX

Based on what you say, it saves to PDF, so I take it that there is no on-board memory? Coming back to that shopping list; one can save the current list to PDF or send to the PC, but it cannot store the list and reactivate it tomorrow if you want to add a new item to the list.

Sorry for the Q's...just interested.
Regards,
Rudi