*&^%$(**& Apple and iTunes

BobH
UraniumLounger

*&^%$(**& Apple and iTunes

Post by BobH »

:ranton:
Why is everything so damnably difficult with apple products? Is that what the bite out of the logo means . . . you're not gonna get the whole thing?

After the recent thread from Geoff about moving to Costa Rica, I found the Vaya con Dios band with Dani Klein recordings on Amazon and bought several because I liked their playlists and her talents. Those CDs arrived today. I placed a disk in my CD/DVD drive and tried to import it into iTunes. I was given the indication that the first CD had been imported, but I cannot find it now if I look at albums and artists in iTunes. Before discovering that the first CD apparently did not load, I opened the drive, removed the first CD, loaded the second CD and looked to import it; but I cannot find any iTunes commands or prompts that allow me to tell it to import the music.

grrrrrrrrr nasty foul language grrrrrrrr gnashing of teeth and bad vibes sent to apple
:rantoff:
Bob's yer Uncle
(1/2)(1+√5)
Dell Intel Core i5 Laptop, 3570K,1.60 GHz, 8 GB RAM, Windows 11 64-bit, LibreOffice,and other bits and bobs

Rudi
gamma jay

Re: *&^%$(**& Apple and iTunes

Post by Rudi »

Hi Bob. Quick reply from my cell. Can give more details later if needed. Rip the tracks to your PC using windows. Once they are on your drive as individual tracks or all in a folder, open iTunes and from the File menu, select Add files (or Folders) to Library...
This will import into your iTunes library. Once they are in the library you can drag/copy them to your devices when they are connected via USB.

Also see the third image in this post and the paragraph below it.
Regards,
Rudi

If your absence does not affect them, your presence didn't matter.

Timelord
4StarLounger

Re: *&^%$(**& Apple and iTunes

Post by Timelord »

I have run into this before. It may have imported but been placed under a value you are not expecting. Reinsert the CD and verify that the artist and album name are coming up what you think they are. I have had multiple issues where Itunes thinks that the CD is a different album or the spelling is wrong.
Who will you Inspire today?