ConvertXtodvd

Dave Davison
SilverLounger

ConvertXtodvd

Post by Dave Davison »

I tried numerous times using Windows Movie Maker to clip a (1hr.33mins) section out of a video of over three hours but it just refuses to work so I resorted to using Free Video Cutter (attached) which is incredibly fast; dragged the "End" arrow to 44.35mins (the end of the first talk.) and hit the "Start" tab. Next I dragged the "Start" arrow to 2hrs 19 mins and hit the "start"tab which saved the results to the desktop. To join and convert I them I dragged them to ConvertX and got the screen shot warning. However! after a few seconds the conversion process started but I wondered just what the message in brown means? Yes, a bit fiddly compared to W M Maker but when I experimented with the latter using a rather short video I found it rather slow, so after all the meathod I resorted to wa actually quicker in the end. :scratch: Regards Dave.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

HansV
Administrator

Re: ConvertXtodvd

Post by HansV »

Best wishes,
Hans

Dave Davison
SilverLounger

Re: ConvertXtodvd

Post by Dave Davison »

Thanks Hans......despite the warning the conversion completed and the sound was not out of sync with the movememnt so I burnt it to DVD ok/ Thanks Dave.