Timer Program

BobH
UraniumLounger

Timer Program

Post by BobH »

Does anyone have a recommendation for a timer program - preferably a Firefox add-on - that includes a timer, a countdown timer and a scheduler for events or tasks in the future? I'm looking for one with these functions that also will display in the tray at the bottom. Even replacing the Windows clock at the lower right would be acceptable.

I checked Add-ons in Firefox and found several. I'm asking to see if others have done this and what their favorites might be. I installed Auto-Timer 1.7 but have not been successful at getting the timers or the clock to display.

TIA
:cheers: :chocciebar: :thankyou:
Bob's yer Uncle
(1/2)(1+√5)
Dell Intel Core i5 Laptop, 3570K,1.60 GHz, 8 GB RAM, Windows 11 64-bit, LibreOffice,and other bits and bobs

Rudi
gamma jay

Re: Timer Program

Post by Rudi »

Hi Bob,

I don't use FireFox, so I cannot comment on add-ons, but I can refer you to this small freeware app that I have used efficiently in the past. It is one of the better timers/countdowns that I know, and it can be customized as needed. The timers can be used as an events scheduler/reminder too.

See the app and all it's details here: http://free-countdown-timer.com/
Regards,
Rudi

If your absence does not affect them, your presence didn't matter.

BobH
UraniumLounger

Post by BobH »

Tks, Rudi!

Pinned it to my Task Bar.
Bob's yer Uncle
(1/2)(1+√5)
Dell Intel Core i5 Laptop, 3570K,1.60 GHz, 8 GB RAM, Windows 11 64-bit, LibreOffice,and other bits and bobs

Rudi
gamma jay

Post by Rudi »

Excellent.
Hope it works for ya.
Regards,
Rudi

If your absence does not affect them, your presence didn't matter.