Libreoffice 4.3.1

jonwallace
5StarLounger
Location: "What a mighty long bridge to such a mighty little old town"

Libreoffice 4.3.1

Post by jonwallace »

I suppose in the interests of balance, I should post this. http://blog.documentfoundation.org/2014 ... announced/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
John

“Always trust a microbiologist because they have the best chance of predicting when the world will end”
― Teddie O. Rahube

Rudi
gamma jay

Re: Libreoffice 4.3.1

Post by Rudi »

Tx John. I feel that equilibrium now. :thumbup:
Regards,
Rudi

If your absence does not affect them, your presence didn't matter.

IMNetUser
3StarLounger

Post by IMNetUser »

:thankyou:

I am going to give it a try.
Scott

aekyall
4StarLounger

Post by aekyall »

Interestingly, I have version 4.2.5.2 and when I check for updates I'm told that my version is the latest! Also, not sure that I understand exactly what the reference to 'Fresh Family' means - does it refer to a set of programs that are a work in progress? Interested to know.
Regards,
Regards,
Keith

jonwallace
5StarLounger
Location: "What a mighty long bridge to such a mighty little old town"

Post by jonwallace »

There's a bit here http://ask.libreoffice.org/en/question/ ... e-version/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; that gives a brief explanation (if you substitute "Still" for "Stable")
John

“Always trust a microbiologist because they have the best chance of predicting when the world will end”
― Teddie O. Rahube

aekyall
4StarLounger

Post by aekyall »

Thanks for the pointer; makes sense. Earlier I went on the website and forced a downloaded of v4.2.6.3 - even though 4.2.5.2 was still showing as the up-to-date version (Windows 7 HP - 64 bit). Seems that there are a few 'versions' around which are regarded as 'latest'. I'll leave 4.3 for a later date when all the bugs have been fixed.
I had v4.2.4 on my old XP machine (32 bit) - when I checked for updates on that I was immediately offered 4.2.6.3 !! :scratch:
Regards,
Regards,
Keith