Crystal Report Writting Support/Forum

arroway
3StarLounger

Crystal Report Writting Support/Forum

Post by arroway »

I'm searching for a good Crystal Report Writer's forum. I've had wonderful success with Excel and Word and Access in this forum but I'm not sure if Crystal Reports might fall in here too or if others have other suggestions on good forums. Is this the place or what are other's suggestions?

Thanks,
Dax
It takes 2 to tango; unless you speak binary; then it takes 10.

Rudi
gamma jay

Re: Crystal Report Writting Support/Forum

Post by Rudi »

I cannot speak for the Access gurus here, but I have not used Crystal Reports since 1998. If memory serves me correctly, it was version 6 at the time. Great app that hooked up yo various ODBC sources and had a great user interface to provide various means to generate reports. I think Access only caught up with what it offered in 2007 or 2010 WRT the built in reporting tool.

I certainly will not be able to provide support on this, but you will need to wait for others to give their input re. the product.

HansV
Administrator

Re: Crystal Report Writting Support/Forum

Post by HansV »

We don't have a specific forum for Crystal Reports, and although you are welcome to post a question about it in this forum, or perhaps in the Access/SQL forum, I fear you won't get much help. But you can always try!

Utter Access has a good forum: BI Tools and Applications.
Best wishes,
Hans