JPG to DVD slideshow burner

viking33
PlatinumLounger

JPG to DVD slideshow burner

Post by viking33 »

I've been looking for a freeware JPG to TV DVD slideshow burner. One without file limitations or with no watermark across the pics.
The last one I tried ( from Wondershare ) looked great. It did all I wanted and said it was in the correct format for USA TV use. Tried it on my TV DVD player and said it was not the right format, yet it showed as TS video and TS audio.

All I want to do is burn about 450 jpgs to a slideshow DVD with audio if possible?

Edited to add: These slideshows play fine on my PC monitor but NOT the TV player.
BOB
:massachusetts: :usa:

If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.

viking33
PlatinumLounger

Re: JPG to DVD slideshow burner

Post by viking33 »

viking33 wrote:I've been looking for a freeware JPG to TV DVD slideshow burner. One without file limitations or with no watermark across the pics.
The last one I tried ( from Wondershare ) looked great. It did all I wanted and said it was in the correct format for USA TV use. Tried it on my TV DVD player and said it was not the right format, yet it showed as TS video and TS audio.

All I want to do is burn about 450 jpgs to a slideshow DVD with audio if possible?

Edited to add: These slideshows play fine on my PC monitor but NOT the TV player.
Well, I settled on the built in Windows DVD Maker that comes with Win 7.
It doesn't have a lot of the spectacular graphics effects that Wondershare had but at least it WORKS!!
I set it all up and went to burn the disk and found that I was out of DVDs. A quick run out to Staples and completed the task. :clapping: :clapping: :cheers: :grin:
BOB
:massachusetts: :usa:

If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.

HansV
Administrator

Re: JPG to DVD slideshow burner

Post by HansV »

Thanks for posting your solution.
Best wishes,
Hans