I'm used to winning, but

Claude
cheese lizard

I'm used to winning, but

Post by Claude »

this is the first time I won in Australia, normally, it's the Netherlands, Spain or the UK:
Australia Online Lottery
INC.5TH Floor East
Commonwealth Centre
Adelaide Sa 5000, South Australia

TICKET FREE/ONLINE E-MAIL ADDRESS WINNING NOTIFICATION:

Are you the owner of this e-mail address? if yes,then congratulations!

We are pleased to inform you that your email was selected among the winning numbers of the recently conducted Lotto from the Australia Online Power-Ball Lottery Company.

In case you are thinking of how you won without procuring a ticket, then know again that this very draw in which you emerged a winner is a free ticket online email address draws winnings where millions of email addresses are collected from world websites and used for the online draws/sweepstakes.

During the winners selection, your email address came out among the first ten winners which won you the lottery in the first winnings category and entitles you to the sum of $17.5 Million.

This is to inform you that approval has been given for the immediate release of your Lottery Winnings totaling $17.5 Million.

Arrangements have been finalized for the winnings to be forwarded to your designated address.

So, send the following information as soon as possible

1. Your Surname/ Middle Name/ Other Names

2.Address where you want your winnings to be forwarded

3.Mobile and Telephone numbers.

4. Age ( Date of Birth)

5. Occupation

The requested information above is important because it will be used to process your winnings as we can not afford to send your winnings to the wrong person.

Congratulations again.

Gary Quinlan
Payout Manager
Australian Online Lottery
At the very least, this explains, quite clearly, how I managed to win without procuring a ticket :smile:
Cheers, Claude.

Rudi
gamma jay

Re: I'm used to winning, but

Post by Rudi »

Wow...there isn't even the regulatory bad grammar and spelling issues.

When the money comes through, maybe you can organize a BIG lounge reunion (or should that be a union), so all us peanuts can meet and greet each other over some wine and cheese and entertainment. :yep:
Regards,
Rudi

If your absence does not affect them, your presence didn't matter.

viking33
PlatinumLounger

Re: I'm used to winning, but

Post by viking33 »

Rudi wrote:Wow...there isn't even the regulatory bad grammar and spelling issues.

When the money comes through, maybe you can organize a BIG lounge reunion (or should that be a union), so all us peanuts can meet and greet each other over some wine and cheese and entertainment. :yep:
Claude keeps on winning all these fantastic lotteries:
Quote:this is the first time I won in Australia, normally, it's the Netherlands, Spain or the UK:
but he never offers to share, just invests in more wine for his cellar and food for all the exotic animals he has around his grounds.
Some guys have all the luck! :aussie: :bravo:
BOB
:massachusetts: :usa:

If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.