Roboform Everywhere

StuartR
Administrator

Roboform Everywhere

Post by StuartR »

I installed the free download of Roboform on one PC and on my Android phone and tablet, to see how I get on with it.

This software provides pretty secure password management. All passwords are encrypted locally (in my case with a very long complex master password) before being stored in the cloud. This enables me to have unique passwords for every web site that I use but to login easily from my PC, my phone and my tablet. It automatically logs me onto web sites at the click of a button. Even with the pretty good security they provide I decided not to let it anywhere near my bank and credit card accounts, but for other web sites I think it is probably secure enough.

The Roboform web site says that the free version is limited to 10 passwords, and that to store more I should buy a Roboform Everywhere license at $20 per year - but I have now been using it for a week with about 90 passwords and it hasn't stopped working yet.

Does anyone else use this product? What do you think of it?
StuartR

JoeP
SilverLounger

Re: Roboform Everywhere

Post by JoeP »

Used the free version for a while. Quickly licensed the desktop version and used it successfully. When devices started proliferating @ home and RoboForm Everywhere was offered I switch that which I've used it for a number of years on multiple devices @ home - 3 PCs & 1 Windows tablet. No complaints. Works as advertised for me. Like the synchronization.

From Frequently Asked Questions: RoboForm:

Do you still have a free trial in RoboForm 7?
Yes! You can use RoboForm 7 for free for 30 days. After 30 days RoboForm will prompt you to pay, if you have more than 10 Logins. If you have less than 10 Logins after the trial period, you can continue using it for free.

Joe
Joe

StuartR
Administrator

Re: Roboform Everywhere

Post by StuartR »

Thanks for that quote Joe. This one is defintely worth paying for.
StuartR