Ad-Aware download

Dave Davison
SilverLounger

Ad-Aware download

Post by Dave Davison »

Hi ......before the deadline expires [Sun] can someone point me to the download buttton for this freeby?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Leif
Administrator

Re: Ad-Aware download

Post by Leif »

Which 'freebie'?

If you mean Lavasoft, try clicking on the text 'Lavasoft Ad-Aware...' or the logo to the left of it.

(Tip: Watch your cursor - when it changes from an arrow to a hand, that means it is over a link).
Leif

Dave Davison
SilverLounger

Post by Dave Davison »

Thanks.......tried that but got nowhere so read the blogs and note that one comment says registration is necessary before the download tab appears....!!!
Regards Dave.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

HansV
Administrator

Post by HansV »

What do you need LavaSoft Ad-Aware Pro for? Don't you have security software, or are you dissatisfied with the product(s) you use now?
Best wishes,
Hans

Dave Davison
SilverLounger

Post by Dave Davison »

Hi Hans....yes I already have the basic version of Ad-Aware installed but seeing the pro version - which usually comes at a cost - is being offered free till Sunday I would avail myself of it. If you think I don't need it! I'll give it a miss too. Regards Dave.